Saturday, May 1, 2010

Scrapbooking Day







These are a couple of pages of digital scrapbooking I did awhile back. Why do I post these today? Today is National Scrapbooking Day. Can you believe it? A whole day to celebrate scrapbooking. Yes! I've had it marked on my calendar because my favorite scrapbook store has 25% off the whole store all day plus free Make n Takes this afternoon.


So here's the bad part. I'm sick. I woke up this morning with aches, chills and a hacking cough. So now I'm sitting here in my recliner with a Chihuahua curled up on my legs (sigh!) having to celebrate scrapbook day vicariously. Maybe I'll just visit scrapbook blogs on the web all day and see what other people are doing. I really was hoping to go to the store and get cutesy paper and fancy stickers and say "That is darling!" (my husband hates it when I say that) to all the new products. Great. I guess I'll just sit here and not know what's new and hot in the scrapbooking world. I'll watch National Lampoon's vacation for the 100th time (that part actually makes me happy) and feel sorry for myself. You should too.

0 comments: