Sunday, June 13, 2010

Meanie

I am so mean this week. I swear I've been picking fights with anyone outside my family I can find. (My family should be seriously grateful they've been spared).
I insulted a member of my condo board (caused he's an ass and he insults me regularly). I flipped off a guy at a seminar I went to last week cause he stole my seat during lunch and then was a complete jerk to me when I came back. Then when I tried to return something at Lowes and they wanted to give me cash instead of put it on a card (I had other things to pick up), I asked the clerk why they couldn't just make my life easy?
I know. I know! What is my problem? Probably not enough shopping...or scrapbooking. Nope. That's not it.
Oh my heck, I need a serious vacation away from my family. Oh gosh. That was mean too wasn't it?

1 comments:

Stacie said...

you can vacation here. I know tons of people we would be mean to! The only bad part is you'd get to leave and I'd have to stay and face their revenge! Whatever... it might be worth it!